fredag, juli 28, 2006

ÄNTLIGEN!

Äntligen är WINGER klar med sitt comebackalbum. Förmodligen är det svinbra och kommer att avnjutas i oktober. Nu är det bara att hoppas på en spelning på SRF 2007 och även en turné genom europa.

"Vocalist Kip Winger recently posted the following regarding the upcoming Winger IV album: The Winger album is finished! Its been sent to the record co for an Oct release - I hope you're all are as pleased as I am with it. I'll see if I can get a clip or two up on the main page for you guys soon. We'll start touring around the record release - check back here........tour dates in the next few weeks. We're looking forward to getting back out on the road and playing the new stuff to a live audience. The Blackwood Creek stuff is next - when thats done I'll go back and see where I'm at with my solo record......a lot going on. Thanks for all the positive comments. I still can't answer a lot of mail.....sorry. It's solid studio and not much else for the next couple of months. I log in and add my friends requests and try to read messages - theres a lot. But I dig reading all the comments daily - your support rocks! I'll be at the Station Square street jam in Pittsburgh this Friday - check it out if your in the area. Thats it for now.......more to come Kip"

Inga kommentarer: