onsdag, december 19, 2007

Klockren vinnarlåt!

"Friday night, I'm on my way I'm steppin' out, I've been working all dayYou better watch out, 'Cause I'm on the streets tonight


Well it's party time, I'm all zipped up It's hot tonight, and I'm ready for loveJack me up I'm on the loose tonight


I want a little action, some company No main attraction, no star on T.V. No long engagement, reach straight for the gun


Party, gonna be a party Party, yes this is party time


Well it's 9 o'clock, I'm all juiced up Gonna find a club, gonna get hooked up Where it's happy hour till 3 am


She gave me 2 for 1, we made a dealShe gave me 3 for 1, I'm thinkin' is this real I'll give you 4 to 1, if you let me take you home


She said, I want some action honey, some company Physical attraction is good enough for me No misconception, I just want some fun No permanent arrangement as she reached for the gun


Party, gonna be a party Party, yes this is party time


Saturday I'm on my way Steppin' out, I've been sleeping all day You better watch out, cause I'm on the streets again


Well it's party time I'm all zipped upI'm hot tonight and I'm ready for some loveJack me up, I'm on the loose tonight


Party, gonna be a party Party, yes this is party time"
//Uriah Heep - Party Time

Inga kommentarer: